1. ASAP, 2016, an inboard one month skill development programme program conducted for first year degree students – sponsored by ASAP- Government of Kerala. Trivandrum.
1. Assistant Coordinator and Project Director – DREAMS – All Kerala Theatrical performance covering 43 schools incorporating 50000 students- 3hrs long stage show spreading values and dreams among young minds. 2013
1.Volunteered and generated money and stationery a at the time of Kerala flood, 2018.
2.Coordinator, Agriculture and farming, Promotion of healthy food and agriculture, Sacred Heart College, 2014 present
3.Coordinated and assisted people in the slum at the time of fire disaster at Colaba Nagar, Mumbai, 2013
4.Coordinated meals for the poor programme, Antop hill, Mumbai 2012
5.English language trainer for slum students, Mumbai, 2012
5.Coordinated – “Joy to the World” programme for poor people – performed cultural
programme at various centres, Bangalore 2011-12
6Assisted Community self-help group – empowering women group – Ragagiri Social
Service project, 2002
7.Active Member of Good Samaritan Task Force –Dharmaram College, Bangalore 2006-
- Assistant Professor, Department of English, Sacred Heart College, July 2014 – present
- Rector of St. Joseph’s Postulants’ Home, Thevara, 2014 – present
- Parish Priest, Mother Mary Church, Antophill, St. Thomas Catholic Church, VarthakNagar and Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Colaba, Mumbai, 2010-2014
- Vice Principal and Rector. Viswajyothi CMI Public School and Boarding, Angamaly,2006-2008.
- Teacher of Theatre, Moral science, Coordinator of School Annual Festival,Coordinator of CBSE South Zone Teachers’ Seminar Viswajyothi CMI Public School,Angamaly, 2005-2008
- Assistant Rector, St. Joseph’s Postulants’ home, Rajagiri, Kalamassery, 1998-1999.
MAJOR FIELDS OF PROFESSIONAL INTEREST
- Motivational programmes for students, teachers and parents
- Directing for the theatre (including contemporary, musical, comedy, drama)
- Environment Protection Activities and Programmes
- Agriculture and Farming
- Playwriting – Native language
- Performing Arts
CREATIVE SCHOLARSHIP IN PERMORMANCE
Selected Directing and Acting Experience
- Director, The Last War – Neil Grant- St. Joseph’s Posulants’ Home, Thevara 2019
- Director, The Breaking – First Position in the Intercollegiate Drama Competition,2019
- Director and Leading role – The Caucasian Chalk Circle Bertolt Brecht, UniversityOf Mumbai 2008
- Leading role Villain in the play – “Francis Xavier”, Dharmaram college , Bangalore2004
- Director, Julius Caesar –Dharmaram college , Bangalore 2002
- Best Actor Award “Vishakunnavante Vedantham” Malayalam Play – CollegeLevel- UC College, Aluva, 2001
- Leading role – “ Cain” – Malayalam Play- UC College – Drama Competition 2000
OTHER PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Long distance bicycling – promotion of healthy body and for protecting Environment
- Marathon – Completed 21.5 Kms in 2.hrs. 20mins – 20183
- Organized Cycling programme to Fort Kochi beach on 2nd October 2014, as part of Gandhi Jaythi celebrations-around 40 student volunteers participated.
- Another Cycling expedition to Vaikom along with 60 students on 2nd October 2018- 150 Birth anniversary inauguration of Gandhi with the theme- GO Greene and say no to Plastic
- I was the Vice-Captain of Platinum Jubilee 4days long Cycle rally covering 260 Kms along with 75 student
- Yet another Cycle Rally on 2nd October – 2019- “Go Greene, Breathe Clean and say no Plastics.